House bed Nest
MAX | OBJ | TEX | 3D Models | 35.04 MB
House bed Nest
Depth: 1020 mm
– Width: 2100 mm
– Height: 1270 mm
– Polygons: 354,667
– Vertices: 358,214
The fur on the pillow is made using “Hair and Fur”.
Screenshot with the settings modifier is also present in the archive (for .obj file).
Before rendering, activate the modifier (it is off for more convenient movement of the model)
To display the fur correctly:
1. System Units Setup – Millimeters
2. Rendering> Effects> Hair and Fur> Hair> geometry
To reflect fur along the axes:
1. Open the model group and select the skin;
2. In the “Hair and Fur” modifier in the “Tools” tab, select “Guides -> Splines”;
3. Wait until the end of the operation to create splines, on the basis of which the fur of your reflected model will be built;
4. Add the created splines to the general group of the model, close the group and reflect the model along the desired axis;
5. Ungroup, make X-FORM of all elements of the model;
6. Select the skin, in the “Hair and Fur” modifier in the “Tools” tab, select “Recomb From Splines”;
7. Then click on the previously created splines. As a result, the fur will be recalculated based on your splines;
8. Remove splines and close the model group.
For Corona render, it is recommended to install a version not lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of the materials is adjusted taking into account PBR.
pillow, plaid, cloth, furniture, house, blanket, tulle, fur, bed, linen